First off - Happy New Year!
Now that the formalities are out of the way...
- sadly watching the Winter Classic on NBC in HD with Pierre McGuire was better than CBC in standard definition. That's saying a lot.
- kids are exhausting. Especially when they're sick and up all night crying cause they are in full body pain. But she survived.
- I (according to me) am the best ex-wife in history. Cause if I was bat shit crazy like the manfriend's ex I would have to get someone to kill me.
- BC should have HST redemption booths at the airport. I probably spent about $20 on stupid extra tax while I was home for Christmas.
- it is World Junior Hockey Championship time. Canada is doing well so far!
- my Canucks tree must stay up awhile longer since the team has gone like 100-0 since I put it up... I'd like to take a little credit for this:
because of this:
- only one more day off. I'm not sure how I will handle getting up for Tuesday morning.