As always, hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings.
1. How do you eat your eggs?
Normally scrambled... but eggs are eggs and I'll kind of eat them however - as long as they aren't cooked so much they are rubbery.
2. Do you volunteer?
Yup - I'm donning my volunteer hat next for the World Junior Hockey Championships in a couple of weeks. It really is the event of the season.
3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
Gap and Old Navy. They're the only ones that are both in my price range and that come in my extra long inseam.
4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?
I can't remember that far back for me... and since I don't have kids I'd just imagine that their (completely fictitious) first word would be "hockey".
5. Can you french braid?
Only on myself... I can't get the tension right on other people.
6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?
What the heck is college rule?
7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays?
Nope... it just depends on what I feel like making.
8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?
Yes, and it was the best Boxing Day purchase ever.
9. What kind of computer do you use?
I have an iMac at home. I love it.
10. Favorite Christmas movie?
Love Actually. Not traditional, but I love it.