1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
I don't really have a wishlist... I'm "that" person that if I want something, I just buy it - I don't wait until Christmas. My mom already gave me her gift - part of her $1000 slot machine win from the cruise!
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night. I even like it when Reba MacNeil sings it. Seriously.
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
Josh Groban does a good job. So does Glee if you're into that. Really though... I like it sung by anyone.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
I have heard about it, but I have no idea what it does. Probably just another fad.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
The Hunger Games trilogy. I guess that's three books right there!
6. Do you hunt deer?
No. But it's not because I'm against it... I've just never done it (and honestly probably never will).
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
Almost. My family only exchanges one gift for eachother... and in place of all the "other" gifts we used to buy we either donate time and/or money to the charity of our choice. I buy toys for Toy Mountain - I'll take a picture of what I've gotten and post that later on (I normally don't donate to the Salvation Army anymore because of their stance against gay marriage, but at Christmas I donate toys for the kids that really need it).
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
We don't do Black Friday in Canada (well, some places tried it this year but it's really an American thing). Instead we have Boxing Day up here... December 26 - look out!!
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
When we were younger we were able to open one gift of our choice on Christmas Eve... that's about it!
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
Too many! I do go through them fairly regularly though and weed out the ones that no longer interest me... it's kind of amazing how much my tastes have changed since I started using Google Reader.