This week’s questions were provided by Lauren From Texas, and are hosted over at Roots and Rings.
1. What are your pantry staples?
We're supposed to keep supplies in pantries? Oops... I guess I have rice... and noodles... and butter chicken sauce.
2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Skim milk, Sunny D (it's only become a staple in the last six weeks... not sure why), Becel and Diet Coke.
3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite
supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would
change about yourself?
I'd be richer. I'd be funnier (like that's really possible). I'd learn to like fashion to show off my hot body.
4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
The drive. I like what I do, and the amount of effort I have to put into my job. I'm inherintly lazy, so I guess that's what is stopping me from moving up. Unpaid overtime? Yeah right.
5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
A weekend in Vegas!
6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
Hey - I already admitted to being 34 and having Sunny D in my fridge!
7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Five pillows, a duvet, sheets and me... in starfish pose.
8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive
it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
Heinz ketchup. There really is no substitute.
9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
My favorite sandwich is creamy peanut butter and lettuce on white bread. It is yummy!
10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but
gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook
again but gain five thousand blog readers?
I guess #2... I don't really care so much about Twitter followers (really, for me it's about who I follow, not who follows me - unless you unfollow me... and then there's hell to pay!). Facebook is losing it's appeal with me now anyways with all the dang changes... and I could really say all I wanted to here!